Sayings

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home."

ABORIGINAL, ABORIGINAL PROVERB -

"Those who lose dreaming are lost. "

ABORIGINAL, ABORIGINAL PROVERB -

"May as well be here we are as where we are. "

ABORIGINAL, ABORIGINAL SAYING -

"GROWING, HARVESTING, PREPARING, SHARING"

STEPHANIE, ALEXANDER - Slogan Kitchen Garden Program

"It's not where you live-but how you live. "

MURIEL, ALLAN -

"Weak ink is better than the best memory."

ANON, ANON -

"Whatever is to be is up to me."

ANON, ANON -

"Use it or lose it! "

ANON, ANON -

"Why wait for the storm to pass when you can go and dance in the rain?"

ANON, ANON -

"The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time. "

ANON, ANON -

"Your face I may forget, your kindness - never!"

ANON, ANON -

"As tough as a ute load of mallee roots."

ANON, ANON -

"Fear is the thief of dreams. "

ANON, ANON -

"ooooo!!! do what you wanna do, be what you wanna be yeah "

MASTERS, APPRENTICES - Because I Love You Songwriters: Doug Ford, Jim Keays

"Winning needs no explanation, losing has no alibi. "

GREG, BAUM -

"Don't you worry about that."

JOH, BJELKE-PETERSEN - catchcry

"This is a life sentence that not even Houdini can escape from."

SUZANNE, CARBONE -

"We'll keep the bastards honest. "

DON, CHIPP -

"Advance Australia!"

CAROLINE, CHISHOLM - 1840's emigration promotion

"God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia."

RUSSELL, CROWE -

"Hello possums!"

DAME EDNA , EVERAGE - catchcry

"A Fortunate Life"

A.B. ALBERT, FACEY - book title

"Fish are friends not food. "

MICK, FOGG -

"Remember good planets are hard to find. "

MICK, FOGG -

"If better is possible, good is not enough."

BRIGADIER GEORGE, FURNER LANGLEY -

"This land shall be inhabited."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1840-1900

"Room for millions more."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1946-1972

"Australia for Tomorrow."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1973-2009

"ROOM FOR MILLIONS MORE. EXPANSION IN ALL DIRECTIONS."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1950's

"Make it easier... help build Australia. BRING OUT A BRITON. "

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1950's

"Women! Australia needs you too!"

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1950's

"AUSTRALIA - LAND OF TOMORROW."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1973-2009

"His FUTURE is in your hands. Take him to Australia. You can go to Australia as a family under the assisted passage scheme. ADULTS PAY 10 POUNDS - CHILDREN FREE."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1950's

"One nation, one people, one destiny."

AUSTRALIAN, GOVERNMENT EMIGRATION PROMOTION - 1901-1945

"Tie me kangaroo down, sport. "

ROLF, HARRIS -

"Come and say G'day! "

PAUL, HOGAN -

"Don't get too close, it hurts."

GRAHAM, KENNEDY -

"There are no limits, love, there are no limits."

GRAHAM, KENNEDY -

"Never see a need without doing something about it.
"

SAINT MARY, MACKILLOP - catchcry

"Sunshine is the best disinfectant. "

ROB, OAKESHOTT -

"Its like the axe that's had two new blades and three new handles but otherwise is just as it was when grandfather bought it. "

AUSTRALIAN, PROVERB -

"The bigger the hat, the smaller the property. "

AUSTRALIAN, PROVERB -

"Dog must not steal from dog. "

CONVICT, SAYING -

"A champion team will always beat a team of champions. "

TONY, SHAW -

"It stands out like Nobbies on a fine day."

AUSSIE, SLANG -

"A smile is a frown turned upside down. "

DAVID, SMART -

"Loneliness is a terrible blindness."

CHRISTINA, STEAD - Dark Places of the Heart

"Looking into the distance you miss the things close at hand."

ETHEL MARGUERITA, THOMSON -

"Leadership is every action that makes the world I touch a better place. "

ROTARY, YOUTH - Slogan Leadership Conference